Re: Larry Flint

<SNIP>

> Did the tapes, hurt or help DeLorean's defense? Pretty much, they were
> neutral to the case. It's really been the negative press from cynical writters, and commedians seeking cheap laughs that have really moulded the negative opinion that surrounds both the man, and the car today.
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"

Robert, I totally agree with what you're saying.

I would like to say to everyone here that I have actually observed a
sort of "changing of opinion" from people I meet. I only have one
a-hole at work who makes the cocaine joke. Nearly every one else I
meet has a much softer opinion of the whole affair. When people my age
or older (31) see the car, it's like "everything old is new again" and
they want to hear the story, what happened etc. I guess if enough time
passes, people will make their own decision and not listen to the press.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Rich