Re: [DML] Re: Clusters

I once purchased a 300zx brand new from the dealer with the complete digital
package just so I could get the sound system that was only available with
that particular package. Then I had to purchase the analog gauge set
seperately and installed it myself. The point is...It just isn't a sports
car unless you see that analog swing. IMHO the delorean dash is great just
the way it is. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the digital dash looks great and
even compliments the cars style and futuristic gull wing doors, but nothing
gets the adrenalin going better than seeing that speedometer needle rise or
that sudden tach spike on the downshift....just my 2 cents.
Rustproof
1559