Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?

Hello list,

I have been a lurker on this list for a year or two and figured I
better make a post or two LOL. I have been looking for the right car to buy for
quite a few years now, I have always had a passion for the Delorean... In fact I
beleve I share my birthday with vin 500, Jan 21 1981. I am in Canada and
really would like to find a good project car. I am open to a good running car if
the price is right but really want a car to work on over the winter months,
etc. I have always watched ebay, etc but I am a little weary of buying something
so far away sight un-seen and getting burned. What are the chances of finding
something like this in Canada? something I can see before I buy?. I have lived
on the east coast pretty much all my life and have seen 1 delorean and it was
for sale but the price was way too high for the condition. So the chances of
finding on locally is pretty much out. If it comes to bringing one from the
the US I will but I would prefer to stay away from customs and shipping if at
all possible ( I have been through this once before and it is a pain ). Anyways
I would really appreciate any help or advice on this.

Thanks,