Re: [DML] New member on here!

Reading of the list is good and lots of reading on the sites is good. This list, however, usually pertains to issues people have, so dont view it as everyone having an issue with the car. It is easier to view it with possible issues or even start to notice the common issues.

Another useful thing, going to the delorean get togethers, or even getting to know local delorean owners.

Samuel

Brian wrote:

Hello! I've recently gotten the idea of purchasing a DeLorean. This is my first step in learning about the DeLorean in hopes to gain knowledge to help my purchase. I want to know what I am getting into before I make the plunge.

I must say that I am happy to see such a great interest of the DeLorean on here and a passion to keep the DeLorean dream alive.