Re: Weird VINs in the doors

Very cool. Ds are known to have some interesting stuff written on
certain parts. Your VIN # does fit in the Canadian # series, but it
isn't on the copy of the VIN list I have. Neither are the other 2
numbers on either door. Those numbers fit into the right-hand drive
VINs, so maybe originally the car or parts of it were going to be
right-hand drive?