Another 915 Tranny update

Welp, today I recieved the bellhousing to mate the Porsche 915 tranny to the
Chevy engine. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them. I got the kit
from Kennedy Engineering and they are VERY high quality pieces. (includes
bellhousing, flywheel, pilot bearing, dust shield and all the bolts needed
for $480 shipped) I also checked them for a test fit and it was like a
glove. Now I'm waiting on the linkage and starter to get here and I'll be
ready to install. Hopefully it'll all arrive this week and I can do the
install this weekend. I'm also taking notes and forming a webpage together
to detail the install just like I did with the Chevy engine.