RE: [DML] DeLorean insurance

> how is an insurance for delorean ?

Insurance rates vary widely, depending on enough factors that you may have
trouble getting good applicable advice here. Call your insurance company
and ask them how much it would be to add your dream car to your policy
before you start shopping, and make sure you factor their answer in to your
buying decision.

I was surprised to learn that my D costs more to insure than my '91 Toyota
Camry, but less to insure than my '96 (I think) Toyota Previa, with similar
coverage on all three vehicles. The only thing I dropped was rental car
coverage, since with 2 daily drivables, a rental would be redundant. I
found the restrictions that came with "classic" insurance to be
unacceptable. It was kind of funny; they didn't have '83 Deloreans in their
database, so it took them a while to give me an accurate quote.

YMMV.