Re: Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

Re: Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

No less an authority than Fred Dellis (of Legend Industries fame) told
us at the Spring Meet this past April that his company was able to get
all the power they needed to out of the Delorean PRV. Their big
problem was the transmissions, they wouldn't handle the additional
power. IMHO the best use of DMCH's resources is to supply parts and
service. If they were to dedicate too much effort to the pursuit of
horsepower it would be to the detriment of the availabilty of parts. I
am guessing but that's why they aren't going much further with engine
development. If you need a faster car maybe a Delorean isn't for you.
If DMCH gave you more horsepower in a short time you would be saying
how about some more! If you really want to increase the output of the
motor there are others that can help. In the meantime DMCH has to
continue to source and manufacture parts so that the Delorean can
continue to survive.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757