Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

Will there ever be more upgrade paths from DMCH?

I notice James has been participating a bit more regularly in the mailing
list lately, so perhaps he can comment on this, since all we seem to be
getting are rumors.

The 197 horsepower engine was originally stage 1, with stages 2 and 3
promised on the horizon. Then it became stage 2. Then it became stage 3.
The DMCH web page still says it's stage 1 and still promises stage 2 and
3, but it's apparently out of date.

Some people commented about DMCH having a working EFI system that was
worth another 30 or so horsepower, but that it was not financially
feasible. (Considering that EFI systems really aren't that expensive to
put together, I'm curious what else was involved here to make it so
expensive.)

I'm happy with my 197 horsepower engine, but I won't lie... I want more.

James, can you give is any definitive comment on whether or not we're
going to see any future upgrade plans from you guys? Can we please get
some more accurate information than what's on your web page?

I'm tempted to start working on my own EFI system, but I really don't want
to bother if you're going to unveil one the moment I'm done. :-)

-andrew
Houston TX