Tire Rotation

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on tire rotation on the
Delorean. The only way it could be accomplished would be to switch the
front tires side to side and the rear tires side to side but I have
never seen any manufacuterers recomend that type of a rotation
pattern. In fact most do not recomend reversing the rotation of a tire
once used which would happen if you did a side-to-side switch. On most
cars I do a front to back switch and that makes a difference,
spreading the wear out. The front tires seem to wear faster on the
edges due to cornering/turning so getting them on the back makes the
entire set wear more evenly. Since this is impossible on the Delorean
I guess the fronts will wear out sooner than the back tires.
David Teitelbaum