Delorean for sale

Please check the DMCNEWS classifieds for the bulk of info...

Car is in Spokane, Washington. It is painted blue, a paint job that
is 10 years old. It was great quality when first done, but looking
rough on the front and rear fascias.

I wanted to sell locally, but I am getting a lot of calls from people
that haven't a clue about Deloreans. My fear is someone will buy it
and abandon it due to a shortage of knowledge about the car. I would
rather sell it for cheaper to an enthusiest who would give it a
loving home.

Please, serious inquires only, as I will be as detailed as possible
in my description...which will be thorough and time consuming.

Why am I selling? An unexpected remodel of our house has gone way
over budget!

Nick
VIN 3092