Cooling system debate

Hello all:

Well looks like my original hoses are finally
leaking. Minor but still so. Ive ordered the
complete hose kit from delorean today and may be doing
this project next week, for all of you how to loving
folk.

Heres the issue. (up for debate)

1. Should I run that crap removing cleaning stuff in
the cooling system to get the garbage out.

2. If so, should I do it with the old hoses, flush it
and drain it and then put the new hoses on.

3. Or first put the new hoses on and then flush the
system with the cleaning substance.

i know this is trivial, i just wanted everyones take.

PS. if you are in agreement with using this stuff what
brand do you recommend.

should you flush it with distilled water for the whole
processs, or use the ol garden hose for the flushing
and then give it a once through with distilled before
refilling.

obviously for the refilling ill used distilled only.

thanx

jordan 11613