[DML] Re: DMC's plans

I too am eager to see what John Z. had in the works... The only pics
I've seen other than the production car and its prototypes are of the
bus (DMC-80). OF course I heard about the DMC-24, and future updates,
but never have actually seen any pictures. I'll be keeping my eye out
for 'em.

Just a thought: Calling the first car "The Delorean" in ads, etc, and
having the company named Delorean Motor Car, does anyone else find
this odd, especially thinking about future models at that time?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a DMC factory book with drawings of the next generation DMC.
I will