Radio for sale, other stuff

I have an original ASI radio for sale el cheapo if anyone wants it.
It doesnt play tapes anymore, or actually it does but you can barely
hear the music through all the static noise, probably needs a new
head or something. But the AM/FM works fine and all original wires
are still attached and not cut.

I also want to sell my stock Bosch ignition coil. I bought it a few
months ago but i want to upgrade to an MSD. The coil is in great
condition with about 2500 miles on it.

Email me off-list if you are interested. I take paypal too.

Adam Price