Re: DMC's plans

Hi everyone, I usually do not post on this on this list but I was wondering
if anyone knew about DMC's plans if it had stayed in business. I think I recall
hearing that they wanted to build a sedan, and later on give different color
schemes and interior designs. Also, does anyone know about the "euro design"
DeLorean that was supposed to come out in Europe before the company was closed?
Are there any designs of these cars, even if they're rough ones? It would be
really interesting to see what John and his company were working on and
planning to do before they were shut down. Its really fascinating to think about
what they would look like today if they had stayed in business. They were just so
close... Ah, it irritates me every time I think about it. So long people,

John C.