RE: [DML] VIN 20105 (and the other gold cars)

RE: [DML] VIN 20105 (and the other gold cars)

Thanks James,
Well, Yes and NO!! That pin points it down better. I would just wonder
about the 4th person and having the panels gold plated. I know quite a bit
about gold plating and know it would NOT be like jewelry gold plating.....it
requires a huge tank to hold the hood, rear quarter etc. Then of course
the cost of the gold to do it all would seem it would not be practical at
all. I am a "doubting Thomas" I guess. Lets see, Ken is in contact with
one of the gold D owners for the Pidgeon Forge Show next June so we may find
out something from that angle. See you there!! We have our reservations!
Thanks for your help and interest. I will be on my Segway!! Thanks for the
info and your interest.

Murray
Vin: 05962