Modified DeLoreans

Louie's correct but unfortunately preaching to the choir.

Still, in defense of modified ("personalized"?) DeLoreans:

Have already made several externally visible mods to #5939:
-4 way turn signals
-Swapped rear tail/brake lights (and added 3rd brake light)
-Lowered front end
-De-emissioned and simplified engine
-Added footwell courtesy lights (trim panel courtesy lights coming soon)

These are just the one's you can see. Not as radical as DRex, but mods
nevertheless. Am sure more will follow.

Of course it's my car to do with as I wish, but moreso: I made mods
with best of intentions. Thoughts in my head exact opposite of
smashing a window simply for sake of smashing a window (which I
believe was hammed up for MG BTW). Mods express pride, not contempt.
Should be evident to public.

Regarding MG: consider the source. Show is highly scripted & directed
for maximum testosterone effect. Obviously actual owners were not
target audience. Don't take it too personally because it wasn't our
show. And supply of vehicles is still plentiful enough to allow such
foolishness. If average MG viewer already has unfavorable opinion of
the marque doubt if he/she would respond favorably to a "nerd" with
factual information. And those in public who would probably responded
unfavorably to MG.

Let Jesse do what he wants in his driveway and I'll do what I want in
mine.

Bill Robertson