Re: Monster Garage

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxx> wrote:
> Watched the Monster Garage episode last night. Very interesting
episode. My wife and I weren't sure what to think, since we don't
watch the series on a regular basis. Jesse James seemed to hate the
initial idea at first, but then he actually got into it and seemed
mad at the end when they weren't able to pull it off by the time
limit.

What I don't get, is that JJ remarked at the beginning that
the "...car was a failure..." and "...the company was a failure...".
He seemed to have said that with a lot of poison and discust in his
voice. Then later he stated, "...I would rather work hard at
something that fails, rather than not work hard for something that
does...". Isn't that what John Delorean did? Jesse James is just
another typical "made up their mind" type. I doubt anybody could
ever convince him otherwise.

Funny thing, Don DID get his tools. I called and asked him.

Johnny