DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour IV

As you know, the Fourth Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour is this
weekend Oct 18 & 19 in North Wildwood NJ. We are Staying at the
Ivanhoe Motel (609) 522-5874

I just finished the confirmation and we will have the car display on
the boardwalk between 12:30 and 2:00pm on Sunday. I am also inviting
Bricklins and Lotus owners to join us.

Please see all the details on the Mid Atlantic web page.

Regards,

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN