Fw: tricky -tranny

list, about 8 yrs ago i fried my comp. gov. jump starting my car. it would shift to drive some times if i turned a.c. off and on real quick.so i wired a switch to fuse to shut power to trans.on and off,would go from 1st to 2nd flip switch to drive.flip back to 1st.this worked well enuf for passed 7yrs.only drove it 50--100 miles a year.[ i was already told....stupid thing to do!] don't know if it had enything to do with this,...but,last year,taking it to store,transmisson started slipping,then quit,no gears in 1-2-or drive.just rev.and creep....reved it hard blew fluid out of fill tube.[had stoped at parts store and put more in,thought it was low] had it towed home[flat bed] this spring was told to drain and remove pan fluid looked clean [have to keep adding it,bad leak] pan was free of junk except for a little gray gunk on bottom,clutch ware? filter was clean.replaced pan,fluid,started it put in low,it moved!! in rev.backed to street put in D hit gas 1-2-switch in D it! ran great!! for 5 miles...started slipping,stoped.no gears.tured ign.off,restart,ran 2 miles sliped,restart,1mile.any one know?is it elect.mach.hydro.junk tranny?? help!!,thank,you,george