      1. Re: recharge A/C
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      2. Shocks
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Upcoming DeLorean sighting - Mythbusters
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 1983 DeLorean for sale website UPDATED!!
           From: NJP548@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Victimized Monster Garage Delo
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:39:39 -0000
   From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: recharge A/C

Go to Don Steger at DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove.
www.deloreanmotorcenter.com - He is one of the best.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Spinler-Waid, Iris" <iris.spinler-
waid@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a brand new Delorean owner (2 days) and I have to recharge the
A/C to
> add the environmentally friendly stuff in it.
>
> I'm in CA and I don't really want to go to Delorean one.  Does
anyone know
> of a place that will do that so I can get the car registered here?
>
> Thanks much,
> iris
> VIN#:  ???? (I haven't memorized it yet)

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
   From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Shocks

I had the Delo at the shop today for a front end
alignment. While it was on the rack I was checking the
shocks. The ride is stiff and they feel & look good
but, I was wondering if the travel of the shock is
overly affected by the installion of the lowering kit
from Grady. I know the kit was installed but I do not
think the accompaning shocks were used. I read all the
past post on the subject but I still think lowering
the car has comprised the ride. Any experienced
thoughts??
Steve T
3121

http://shopping.yahoo.com