Re: [DML] Tuning, tuning and more tuning.

Re: [DML] Tuning, tuning and more tuning.

Really? That's very interesting. You're saying if you're too far off,
it won't pulse at all?

What do you mean "maximize the dwell angle"? Shoot for the highest
reading I can get?

Also, for anyone reading:

I am using an analog dwell meter with a 6 cyl scale, and a 8 cyl
scale. The meter says to double readings on the 8 cyl scale if
reading a 4 cyl engine.

-Supposedly-, someone from this list says NOT to use the 6-cyl scale.
Am I supposed to use the 8 cyl scale and read it as-is, or double the
reading? Or what?

Thanks,

Rich