Re: [DML] Supercharger & modified PRVs

I wish they'd take that picture down from the net because it's just a constant recurring question. Everyone wants to know more about this conversion, but no one has any real information on it. I think it was our very own Dave Swingle who said a couple of weeks ago that he thought he took the picture, and that the car was from the midwest, but no one has been in contact with the owner for several years. Dave was also saying that the intake tube from the supercharger could be disconnected and the original air cleaner be put back on, and the car would be back to stock in minutes. Of course you've still got a supercharger hanging off your engine.

Speaking of modified PRVs... has anyone else seen this carbureted one on ebay? It's got an entirely different intake manifold and everything.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31830&item=2436476741

Louie Golden
VIN- Coming Again Soon

--- "ctdmc83" <nmastrocinque@xxxx> wrote:
Please see the picture in the link below. Does anyone know about
this installation? I'd be very interested to contact the owner or
find out the name of the supplier.
Thanks all....
http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/pics/superchargedprv.jp

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>