Re: [DML] Victimized Monster Garage Delo

Re: [DML] Victimized Monster Garage Delo

Sorry Monster garage is to late, the hover craft
DeLorean has already been done. Rich already did it.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====
For up to the minute details on the restoration of Vin5386 point your browser to, http://www.khpindustries.com/stainlessrestorations.html