panels and a door for sale

I have a couple body panels (drivers front, drivers rear, passenger
rear, passenger door) for sale. Drivers front has a slight bend to
it that you can see at certain angles. All other panels are in
great shape. Email me privately if you are interested.
I also have other major Delorean parts for sale like a good engine
and 5 speed tranny. Also certain interior parts. Email me if you
are intersted.

Thanks
Erik