Re: diode location for door ajar/delay lamps

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:20:15 EDT, Andy wrote:

> Can someone tell me exactly where the diodes are for the
> interior delay lamps/door ajar lights/running lights?

Look for the three of them taped to the wiring loom under
the dashboard, running atop the center console. It's to the
right of your right knee when you're in the driver's seat.

They're about 1.5" long and cylindrical, on mine they were
Black, Red and Blue, clearly printed with a Diode-symbol.

Good Luck,

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000