Re: [DML] Re: Tires

Who's consensus? If it's just a bunch of people
on a forum someplace, you are dealing with opinion.

Most of the steel-belted radial tires I have owned,
NCT's, Michelin X, Bridgestone Turanza, Yokohama AVS,
and Dunlops, should not be rotated from one side of the
car to the other. This is based on the manufacturer's
recommendation. Rather than asking an internet forum,
you should be talking to the tire manufacturer to
understand the proper care for your tires.

--
Mike