Anyone who lives in NEPA and knows how to adjust the torsion bar

Anyone who lives in NEPA and knows how to adjust the torsion bar

Hi This is Darryl... yet again, I need to know if anyone here lives
in or very close to NEPA and is willing to help (I will pay) me
adjust the torsion bar on my car. Please email me I will try and make
myself avalible at anytime if possible with work. I have all day
Friday and anytime after lunch on Saturday...

Thanks,
Darryl
5898