RE: [DML] Funny Delorean Stories

Your story about sniffles and his posse reminded me about my first show in
Half Moon Bay, Pacific Coast Dream Machines in 1997.

We were set up and had a large number of people stop by and ask a lot of
questions. A couple of kids came by with cameras taking pictures. I asked
them if they wanted to sit in the car and I would take there picture. Of
course they wanted to. A little later a couple of girls and a guy, I guess
they were punk rockers, spiked hair, leather with studs and heavy black
boots came buy and wanted to sit in the car. I told them no. They
challenged me and I said that with there boots and the studs on there
clothes I was not going to let them scuff up the seats and carpets. They
got loud and obnoxious, but I stood my ground. They would not leave and I
was getting a little nervous about the way things were headed. Then several
bikers, Harley riders, rough beards, showed up. I figured well how much
worse can this get. This mean looking biker came up to me and asked if
these baby punks were giving me a bad time. The punks looked at the biker
and then looked at me and turned around and left. I thanked the Bikers and
they left. You never know when or where a friend will show up.

I have noticed when I am driving and I am near a biker, they always give me
a thumbs up. I guess us D owners are rebels too.

Scott Mueller
002981
RNDOLA