have car. Advantage: insurance company.

Good Luck.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Well it looks like my battle with the insurance company of the drunk
driver who hit me is drawing to a close. I'm getting a really great
replacement cost for VIN 10115, but I feel they're jerking us around
with the buyback option. I remember reading that people on the list
were saying that buyback can be as low as $300 on cars, but the
insurance company is quoting me a number that is many many times that.
So does anyone have any additional thoughts on the subject, or
personal experiences?

> -Louie Golden
> VIN- Coming again VERY soon :-)

> Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a
href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>