Turkey Rod Run Car Show

Turkey Rod Run Car Show and Swap Meet is Thursday, November 27th
(Thanksgiving) thru Sunday, November 30th, 2003 at the Daytona
Beach International Speedway.

Show Car Parking on the Speedway Infield can be accessed at the back
of the track off Midway Avenue through either Gate 70 or Gate 50 on
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Show car admission is $20.00
for Sunday only. Gates open at 7am, show cars will be stopped after
12 noon. Ending time is about 3 pm. We would like to make a big
showing for Sunday since they will not recognize us as a collectable
car or muscle car. We can all go in together and park on the
infield in a group. Over 5600 cars last year and only 2 DeLoreans
that we could find.

Please let us know if you would be interested in participating.

Thanks,
Ken #2700