almost tuned

Well took everything off the top of engine and I got have way putting everything back correctly, just to be sure. THANKS TO ALL SO FAR. A couple of vacuum hoses were on wrong and hoping its just the timing right now. I'll check it tomorrow and also I'll clean out the warm-up reg. since I'm in there anyway. Also noticed I'm missing one fuel injector clip on the #1 (was there before I bought it in to the very bad mechanic, of course). Any other thoughts, idles around 1000rpm's but does not go above 1 MPH.