Re: [DML] Loss of coolant

Jeff,
sounds like you got to it in time. I always try and find out WHAT caused the problem. The cooling system to me is one of the most important things on this car. I would at the very least check every coolant hose (I think there are about 20+ total) and make sure they are all clamped and the rubber feels soft. If in doubt just replace each rubber hose. It's an afternoon job but it will make sure your cooling system is sound.

Did the hose blow from heat or did it come off and then you lost coolant? Make sure the otterstat is coming on and turning the fans on. If you need info on that just ask. When you lean inside the engine it is on the left side under the aluminum coolant pipe.

Mike C
2109