Re: [DML] Re: D. O.A. Election

In a message dated 9/25/2003 8:35:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:

> From the
> lack of public posts and the flood of private posts I can only assume
> that there are many who do not agree with the DOA but are not able to
> comment publicly on it.

Well there is always the DeLorean Car Show
We have a magazine and no elections
If you want to volunteer you are in.

We will include any group in the magazine since we are about the car and the
people that own the car and of course the car shows that spotlight our cars.

The magazine has been moving along well and we have just chosen a cover for
the third issue which will be out in later October. (We want to include the
fall foliage tour)

see more on the magazine and Pigeon Forge (election free) at
http://www.DeLoreancarshow.com