Re: keeping the dmc from overheating

When a Delorean is modified from stock it is very difficult to advise
on how to fix. The best advice is to get the manuals and try to return
it to stock. You could also have other problems that are causing the
overheat like leaks, air, bad head gaskets, etc. I also recomend
uprating the circuit breaker and getting a Fanzilla. When running the
A/C you override the otterstadt switch so the fans cycle with the
compressor. Join the local Delorean club and tap into their expertise.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757