[DML] Re: Bypass? No...I think my car need therapy!

[DML] Re: Bypass? No...I think my car need therapy!

Kevin,
I had to have mine replaced last March. Here is a link to the
Special T reference page, the RPM relay is #16. See you in Wildwood.
Brent Lundgren
#17006

http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/relay-compartment-
references.html