Aligning rear quarter panels to rear fascia...

Aligning rear quarter panels to rear fascia...

Hi,

First, let me invite you to take a look at the back of my car...

http://openshoebox.com/images/37793

Now if you look where the rear fascia meets the stainless quarter
panel, you will see that its not flush. It looks the same on the
right side as well. Rick Gendreau has told me that this is due to the
fascia shrinking over the years. My question is, has anyone ever
tried aligning their rear quarter panels inward to compensate for
this? Will adjusting them in this way cause them to become misaligned
from where they meet the doors?

Another related question I have, is that where my T-panel meets the
quarter panels, it seems like you can see part of the T-panel "tabs"
that should be underneath the quarter panels. Does this mean
something is not aligned properly? To me, all of the stainless panels
seem perfectly aligned except for this part of the car, including all
around the doors, etc.

thanks,

Matt