      1. Re: underground deloreans?
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: HIGH IDLE
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. GTO Car show today in MA
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Cutting keys from codes (and more on keys/locks)
           From: "michael townsley" <townfour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: HIGH IDLE
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: underground deloreans?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: RIP VIN 10115
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Intertia Switch Bypass?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. temp gauge not working
           From: "armac.rm" <armac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: RIP VIN 10115 (crawling out the windows)
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: RIP VIN 10115
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Air Con update
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:22:31 -0700
   From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: underground deloreans?

Hope it works for him.  I had a similar vision.  I was married with three
boys.  When they were young I got bit by the DeLorean bug.  Sold my Lotus
and got my first DeLorean.  I decided there was something really special
about it, not only because of the details around it's creation but also
the
BTTF phenomenon.  So....Sixteen years ago I bought four more.  One for
each
member of my family (five total). Thought we could do our own "Convoy"
(remember that craze?)  I am now divorced and none of my sons give a hoot
about cars.  The two oldest ones even waited until their twenties to get
drivers licenses.  The virtual world of computers turned their clocks so
they put themselves into the cave so they could see their screens better.
Weird how plans turn out.  At least they are all worth almost exactly what
paid for them and I don't need a shovel.

Don Ekhoff
6543 + + + +