Re: RIP VIN 10115

My condolences on your loss, but at least you're OK which is the most
important thing.

The DeLorean seems to have faired quite well for such a severe
impact, it could have been much worse.

Remember that a little good can still come from this. I hope 10115
will now go on to help other DeLoreans out there in desperate need of
spares?

Even if the insurance doesn't pay out enough, which they never do
here in England, if you buy it back from them as scrap, you could
make up the shortfall selling the parts maybe?

Rich