Re; wiring Harness

All.

A quick update:

I have removed the binnacle, the bulbs/holders remind my of wiring
the Xmas tree lights. Now that I can get a multimeter to them several
don't seem to be making proper contact.

With the binnacle removed the 'door lock' indicator still flashes
with the indicators so I am still looking for additional problems.

I have however managed to geth the LHS door lights to work without
the key. It seems the buzzer box connection (which the wiring diagram
seems to indicate is supposed to ground with the key) was switched
with the door light ground.

John Chapelhow
MMG 287W : 'Boeing' 0737