Re: Squealing brakes, I need some help.

My car did the same thing, the front brakes screeched like a banshee.
Turned out that I had no shims on the front brake pads. I installed
the shims and used some anti-squeal compound. My brakes were squeek
free for about 6 months, but now they squeel just a tiny bit, I guess
due to the anti-squeel compound wearing off.

Adam Price