Re: [DML] Re: Problems Starting My D

I think it actually is the starter, now rolling it has absolutely no affect
(must have been coincidence). Popping the clutch must turn the starter
slightly, because if I give it a small push, jump in a pop the clutch, the car will
start fine. By the way, I tried the Marty McFly "bash your head into the
steering wheel" trick and it had absolutely no affect. Oh well.

Thanks for your help!
Patrick
1880