DeLorean Car Show Artwork

>From the response I got it appears the artwork is a hit.

Please feel free to use this on your websites if you wish.

It is copyright protected under DeLorean Car Show but any of you that wish to
use it on your web pages you may do so.

This will be the artwork theme and colors of the show and will be on the
T-shirts that will be sold at the car show.

Enjoy

For those of you not registered with the car show or Magazine (PLUG) It will
be on the web page in a bit. This is oficially the kickoff for Pigeon Forge
2004. We expect about 500 people and over 125 DeLoreans.

One question is on rooms.

This year rooms are plentiful. Room is plentiful and no events have any size
limitations unlike some of the previous years so hope to see you there.

We will have many special guests at the show.

I also agreed today to purchase a car for the Raffle. It is at one of the
Dealers now. The one I listed earlier as a potential was not for real. And the
other two I bought needed more work than I could afford to raffle off. This car
will be picked up in October and will be refurbished to be in good operating
condition. The raffle will be held on Saturday at Pigeon Forge.

Tickets will be made available in Jan and through to the day of the raffle.
The winner does not need to be present to win and the car does not need to be
picked up at the show. It will be drivable and with plates (temporary) if you
so desire to take it with you. We plan to drive it down to the show. Winner
will need to pay for taxes and shipping.

The car also will be made available for viewing at some of the spring events
if I can find the time and pictures will be on the net.

The cost of a ticket will be $50 with a minimum of 150 tickets needing to be
sold for the raffle to be held. Money will be returned if it does not go to
raffle. Profits from the raffle will go to the DeLorean Car Show for future
shows.

I believe this is the first time that a car is raffled at a DeLorean event so
help make it a success.

Thanks

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc