RE: [DML] How long is too long?

I haven't dealt with Rob on a repair issue but they are very helpful with
parts, etc.

I've had two experiences with other mechanics that are similar. First time I
took the car to have the idle screw adjusted correctly (by a Volvo guy) and
it took him 2 1/2 months!

The second time I wanted to talk to a guy about a head gasket replacement
and he said he could even look at it until fall (it was late spring).