Re: The Car that eats speedometers

I'm not sure I completely understand the problem. The angle drive
appears to still work? Have you checked to be sure the upper and
lower cables are fully connected - at the speedo and lambda mileage
counter? I have experienced your symptom when I didn't screw the
upper cable connector on at the lambda mileage counter.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Cagle" <dmc83n99@xxxx> wrote:

> Ok guys, I know all the speedo posts that have been done in the
past, but this one is really starting to wear on me. I recently put my
fourth angle drive on this car, and that's including 2 of the Grady versions.