[DML] The Car that eats speedometers

Ok guys, I know all the speedo posts that have been done in the past, but
this one is really starting to wear on me. I recently put my fourth angle
drive on this car, and that's including 2 of the Grady versions of them. It
worked great for 28 miles, but then in the middle of one of the worst rain
storms I have seen since I've been in Pensacola, it quit working. I checked
the angle drive, it's turning. The lower cable is brand new, and it also
turns, independently as well as when hooked to the angle drive. It seems
like after I unhook it and work on it in various ways, it works up to around
30 mph then quits. Has anyone else had this issue, or does my car just
really not like the thought of having an 85 mph speedometer?

ARRRGGHHH!!!!

Scott

.