1,212.1 Mile almost trouble free Road Trip

1,212.1 Mile almost trouble free Road Trip

A cousin's wedding in Greenville, SC made for a fast, fun, long driving weekend.
Anyone coming up from the South East for Pigeon Forge make sure you cruise I-40
thru the mountians. I got behind Nissan Spyder & had a blast. I won't reccomend
the speeds at which I was traveling but the drive was sure fun.

Be sure to carry extra belts in your traveling toolkits!!!!!
All those miles and only had one small problem. AC Belt decided to loose about a
foot's lenth of teeth somewhere in NC. I'm not a boyscout but I was prepared and
had extra belts with me. Out of convience, time and a hot engine I opted to just
cut the remains off, purchase a new belt and change it the next morning after
cooling.

At the wedding the Rolls Royce limo driver was a friend of the family who
happened to be a mechanic that was intamently (sp?) familiar with the PRV engine
& has two D customers in Greenville - Travis G.? , Bueller? Learned much just
chatting with him. Anyone in the Greenville area need a mechanic? His name is
Mitch Madden. Contact me off list if you need me to get his number.

I'm sorry I guess I had more than one problem on the trip. The people who drive
in the left lane thinking it is the right lane. I'm lexdisic and even I know the
Left lane is for passing . . . right?

Josh, did you hear me beep'n going thru Cinnci! :-P

11,689.9 miles in less than 7 months. I love driving this car!
Looking forward to another long road trip to Evansville in 2 weeks!

Shannon Y
16506