Re: Sean Corbett

The reason I let it through (along with the replies) is that it
seemed a very pertinent follow up and closure to a problem that first
appeared on the list last year. It's obviously of interest to the
group, and a good warning to anyone considering buying a car sight-
unseen. Do your due diligence.

He's only made two posts in the past two years, hardly over-use of
the list. I don't think letting this through is going to change
anyone's mind, in fact it sure seems from the replies that people are
even madder at the guy. He looks to be getting his just deserts from
the legal system.

I don't for a minute think that he's going to get ANY sympathy in
this group, in fact I was surprised that his lawyer let him do it.
Looking at the information on his website didn't do a thing to change
my opinion. At best what was done was ethically shady, at worst
illegal, the opinion that really counts will be the judge (and his
cell-mate's).

Watch it on the follow-ups, anything overtly slanderous will get the
boot.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxx> wrote:
> I have had enough of this idiots posts to our news group. I feel
it is
> inappropriate to allow this person to inject his hindsight whinning
on
> our group. .....
With so many people trying to give our cars a positive