Sean Corbett

I have had enough of this idiots posts to our news group. I feel it is inappropriate to allow this person to inject his hindsight whinning on our group. He ripped people off. He created this mess himself and wants to try to deflect it. His emails to people are rude and come across as "what? I'm an LLC and have no responsibilty for the accuracy of the ads" Sorry Sean, Ebay rules clearly state that the person placing the ad represents it correctly.....that means you!

Moderators, once again I ask you to reject posts from Sean Corbett. His lies about "seeing" the cars, disconnected phone numbers etc... are enough to make me sick. His lawyer doesn't even try to explain these acts. Come on dmcsales@xxxx like misrepresentation to me!!! Let's let Mr Corbett stew in his own juices without subjecting us to his futile attempt at absolution. If he hadn't been caught he would still be in action doing the same thing so let's not listen to a crook who took our beloved car and made it into negative news story. With so many people trying to give our cars a positive public presence (our vendors, Ken K, DOA etc...) it is an affront to allow this person the time to vent on OUR newsgroup. I hope you all agree

Respectfully