From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 8:12 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] delorean power steering??

The main problem with power R&P in the D is the hole in the frame. It
is too small for a power R & P rack.

However, on my next Delorean project, we are planning to remove the
stock tube and put in one large enough for a power R & P. The may take
the form of a SS frame for Ken.

The issue of horsepower can be resolved with newer power steering pumps.